Monday, May 31, 2010

the second last of all.

HIGHWAY ENGINEERING
SURVEYING
SURVEY PRACTICAL
BASIC CIVIL ENGINEERING QUANTITIES
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
STRUCTURAL CONCRETE DESIGN
BASIC HYDRAULICS

Another one year. Can't wait. I can't image how's my life going to be in semester 5. It's busy? relax? boring? There's too many things I have to chase. Am I going to have problem with friends? housemates? roomates? classmates? lecturers?


I promise God, I will do better next sem! I don't want to do assignment, quizzes, test "sambil lewa" again as I do in last sem. And always just copy the assignment from my friend. Not fair. It's because the busy days I had to gone through. Sigh. But please God, the list. I need the list. Amin~


Daddy, thanks for always be there for me. You're the one who always hear me, my tear. That's why I always be your little daughter and it is me who make daddy always thinks I am his daddy little daughter. Now I know. I always want to be your little girl. Thanks for the support.

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers