Friday, September 9, 2011

study

I feel like I have totally lost my study appetite. It's like..


What is study ?
How to study ?


OMG!


Many times I have say that I can't believe that I will study in my hometown. Sigh. Unbelievable.


I don't have feeling of study. To me, study out of town give more valuable experience that I am super duper appreciated. I always think why are some of my friends chose to study in hometown ? Nothing to explore. Same environment.


I love to expand my networking. New friends in a new place! That's so interesting. But I still hope that I got friends with same interests and can chill out together, happily ever after. More friends, more merrier! 


Oh, I got kolej, kolej mawar. One sem 400+ I joined Mechy students to UiTM not with my course-mate. So, I don't have a pair like them. I don't know who is my rommies. Hope, good one ;) But I am so sorry dear if I am not there for you sometimes or maybe a lot of times cause I still in honeymoon in my home. Homesick! ( Ahh gedik lah kau Amalina! Rumah sejengkal jek )


But still I must study study hard and harder. Go away sadness, bad mood and problems!! Come to me happiness..


Jaoh sikit dari Kompleks Kejuruteraan. Sigh.


PS : Tengok lah nak balik bile. Nak letak ape jek kat kolej. Baju basuh dekat rumah :P

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers