Friday, February 11, 2022

Homeschool Group

Currently, I got two kids and I am happy Ir Housewife. I send my first born to Brainy Bunch Prima Gombak. Honestly, I am half hesitate about it. Are they teach my kid good? Because when aunty was doing online class, she spend only 1 hour for each year. 


They conducted online class because of covid cases in school. And currently covid cases in Malaysia is rise up, 19k. I think we will be MCO back. And of course, Ayra will be on online class. And I think it's not effective for kids like that. Better I teach by myself as her mom. Once the school closes, I want to stop Ayra Raesha from school.


Actually, I want school that bias on Islam. I want my kids to memorize Quran before they learn world knowledge. Because I trust the word that said, "Kejarlah akhirat, maka dunia akan mengikutimu". When they memorize Quran, world knowledge will comes easily. And I afraid that now parenting kids are more challenging, so I want the back to Quran. Learn quran, and learn other knowledge and relate that knowledge with Allah. I want to change our ancestor's mind that, "Belajar pandai pandai, nanti boleh kerja bagus bagus, dapat beli rumah, kereta" to "Go learn until you find Allah". That's the right thing. Everything we do, we must put Allah and Islam at first place.


Back to the topic, few weeks ago, I find facebook group Muslim Homeschooler. And actually I want my homeschool my kids but I don't find any support group. Alhamdulillah with Allah's help, I find one group that is active. Coincidentally, aunty in Brainy Bunch just give them worksheet instead of online class. We went to Gua Damai Extreme Park to gather the homeschooler. 


We did solat Dhua. And collect trash on the park together. It was fun. My kids enjoy it. Before we collect trash around the park, other homeschooler mom give us talk why we have to collect trash.

1) Prevent from syaitaan comes at our place

2) Because syaitaan love dirty places

3) Syaaitan don't like clean places

4) Syaitaan likes dirty places








After we have finished the task, we gather back and have breakfast by the leader. Alhamdulillah. Hope Allah give her pahala and more rezki. Aminn. The last task, for playdate below 7 years, we do art on nature. Is it interesting? Yesss! Guess what? I don't realize her talent that she is creative. Aunties praise her because of creative arrangement. SubhanAllah. All are award from Allah. 



New friend. They like each other.

This one mommy arrange for him

Ayra Raesha enjoy so much. Her energy like is been recharged. Because yesterday without asking, her take iqra and learn by herself. So amazing. And she got new friend, Zinnirah. 


The group plan to do gardening activities with family. We will clean up the garden rotate by family. We are so excited. The garden is near Batu 9, Gombak. So, no problem to come anytime.

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers