Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 06

Favorite super hero and why?

Pink rangers.
I love pink since I was kid. Hehe. We (my siblings) spend so much time together.
But not too much together because when I was 4, my oldest brother was 11.
So, we don't spend school time together. I spend my time with my 3rd brother only.
He always taken care of me if his friend(s) wanted to bully me. 

Okay, back to story. I chose pink rangers. Each of us have our choice of rangers.
Sometimes, we fought because we had the same choice. 
Rule, no one can have same super hero. Duhhh~
Fight fight ! We really love to watch power rangers.
Now, I wonder why I love to watch this kind of silly movie.
Euuwww. I had tried to watch this movie, but I felt so boring.
If my nephew or niece watch this movie with me, I will condemn them. Hehe.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please~ 

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers