Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 07

A picture of someone/something that has a big impact on you.

( Blank )

Sorry guys. I don't have a picture of her in my lappy. Because before this we don't have camera. Her name is *secret* Because we can't tell our mommy's name in public. Because what ever password is link to our mommy right ? The alternative if we forgot our password. Errr, I think so. 

I called her, Makk. She means a lot to me. Yeah, to everybody. Mommy is everything. Losing her means a lot to me. There are so many things happened. Because of her, I become more nice to people. She taught me everything. Even she is not with me. Her heart still with me. I never tell people what exactly happened that made me now, new Amalina not even daddy. Only Allah and me know. And one day, my lover in this world and after life will know what happened. **That is my biggest secret I never tell. XOXO. Gossip Girl. HAHAHA.


Till we meet again in heaven. Muahh <3

ps : dah amek printer kat lowyat nanti cek scan ye gambar mak cek. hihi..

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers