Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 12



How you found out about Blog and why you made one.


Alia Othman who introduce me to blog. And she was the one who edit my blog. She was my friend. My besties. She is my ex school mate, nyner. She expert on editing html. I never know how to edit one even she had taught me. I used instant one. That was my first blog named errrr.. I can't remember. That time I was 14 15, maybe. First time I learnt how to use internet. Noob. Hahaha. 


I think this is the second time of blogging. Senior huh ? But, I am not hard core blogger. I am blogging for fun, to express my feelings. About my life. 


I continue blogging after I met with Asnida Hani, again. But, I don't need tutor to create me one. Like few years back. 




This is Alia Othman. I remember this time. It was in Khai's birthday party.

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers