Wednesday, February 2, 2011

schedule

Salam and hello.


Thursday ;
Going to Cameron Highlands. Sigh. Why sigh ? Because duhhh, nothing interesting there. Except you are going with your babe or boyfie. 


Friday ;
Back from Cameron Highlands. Wanna have "makan besaqqq" with family. Boleh x abang ? Aku balik lambat lagi nanti. Supposely, this day my friends and I are on our way to Penang. Because we have so many tasks to do. Pfft.


Saturday ;
On my way to Penang. The day I am waiting for. Home = too cosy = too many sleep = lazy to do works = macam ular sawa. I want my spirit back!!! pleaseeeeee ~ I think I'll not go back home after this including study week. Hari hari macam ni mati lah weh!


Sunday ;
Have dinner with a few people there :D



No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers