Thursday, August 18, 2011

kuantan

Just about one hour after I am arrived, I miss Kuantan.


I am not missing the place. I miss the house. Miss the peeps. The family. The cats and kittens.


Here, in Shah Alam. No one. Except my grandma. Sleeping. Reading. All by herself. No friend. But I still miss my own family. My brothers. My aunt. My niece and nephew. The break fast together. 3 times break fast without them. I got break fast date with Penang's and MRSM's. Have to settle too many things here. All I have is one friend who always for me, remain. 


_________________________________________________________


Satu bende aku xsuke bile balik. Barang aku semua berubah!! Tapi paling aku xsuke bile aku pny wardrobe dah jadik kucar kacir. Arghhhhh. 


Dalam banyak banyak household, aku suke lipat kain. Sebab aku rase aku lah orang paling terkemas lipat kain. Aku suke pegi bilik orang pastu tengok wardrobe dy and compare dgn diri sendiri and improve. Jadiknye, bile pakaian2 aku yg kemas dan tersusun sudah punah ranah marah lah!! Dah xshantek dah wardrobe aku :( Lipatan mereka x seshantek lipatan aku yang same dan tersusun tuuuuuuuuuuuu. Sabar sabar ini bulan pose.


Live life to the fullest :D

No comments:

lalala~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers